Anesthesiologist Dr. Denizli State Hospital.
Anesthesiologist Dr. Denizli State Hospital. Hale Daldal in winter, increasing warned citizens against carbon monoxide poisoning.
of carbon monoxide gas, which is potentially lethal, colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that specifies Denizli State Hospital Anesthetist Dr. Daldal become so carbon monoxide gas 'silent killer' gets its name, he said. Daldal of this gas to the death of thousands of people each year, causing permanent damage and disability is expressed. "FLU AND FOOD POISONING may be confused with"
Anesthetist Dr. Hale Daldal, carbon monoxide poisoning, winter months come along with carbon-containing fuel use increases with the expression,"It poisoning, gas and carbon-containing coal, wood, kerosene, propane gas as the fuel of the complete combustion of the stove, water heater and other tools of the mis-use, ventilation not having enough stems. humans, poisoning realize that without even a not wake up they sleep for are. Symptoms, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, short breath, chest tightness, chest pain, and finally coma which heavy table is a chain. carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms flu or food poisoning by miscible. important thing to notice this is not a health care provider to contact you. carbon monoxide poisoning vulnerable groups are; elders, our children, our women, our people smoking, lung and heart disease are persons who,"he said "INDIVIDUAL measures should be taken against poisoning"
Anesthetist Dr. Hale Daldal, carbon monoxide poisoning individual measures emphasizing the importance of said:
"closed environments flueless heaters, the flue connection prematurely checked, warming and heating means competent technical staff persons should form each year to these people control indicators. Damaged stove products never take quality, which are approved prefer. Especially lodoslu weather stoves burn. carbon monoxide poisoning signs when you feel home leave now and provinces help support you will get a rate in touch with. because of carbon monoxide poisoning early treated, and if a health care provider Referring to the treatment success rate is increasing ."