İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 27 Kasım 2013, Çarşamba 12:52

Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning

follow
Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning
0/10 (0 person)
Facebook Twitter

Bilecik Bozüyük Municipal Fire Department, stove and water heater with cold weather due to the use of carbon monoxide poisoning attacks seen warned citizens to be cautious.

Bilecik news: Bilecik Bozüyük Municipal Fire Department, cold weather with stove and water heater due to use of the common carbon monoxide poisoning attacks citizens to be cautious warned.
Fire Directorate of the warnings in the country ignorance, misuse or negligence in the winter, and especially low-pressure weather, stove and water heater poisoning increased drawing attention"Carbon monoxide a colorless, odorless, tasteless, flammable, toxic gas. therefore intoxication unnoticed also is difficult. carbon monoxide poisoning often indoor outdoor stoves, chimneys uninteresting stoves, water heaters and flueless gas stove fuel in the well As a result of the combustion occurs. Korbonmonoksit case of suspected poisoning removed from a person's immediate environment into the open air and then removing medical assistance must be requested by calling the 112 emergency service"the statement said.

Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com