Odunpazari City Council Disaster Working Group has warned the chimney cleaned once a year reminder of the issues that need attention by users of natural gas .
Photo Odunpazari City Council Disaster Working Group Chairman Olcay Yilmaz said the Natural Gas Market Law, the relevant articles of the recalled gas indoor plumbing and flue subscribers that the responsibility and care that no provision is made in the subscriber's side. Photo Yilmaz, so life and property issues that require the attention of natural gas users in order to protect their safety , said:Photo \"combustion of natural gas water vapor chimney obstructions that melt the chimney material occurs . Hence chimney should be cleaned once a year. periodic maintenance of gas appliances must be undertaken . the flue flexor must be steel , chimney connections must be checked. Do not connect the same chimney to two devices. the boiler , water heater , the chimney is attached devices such as stoves should never be connected to the aspirator. There needs necessarily up to the side of the gas. see vent leak gas ejection duty natural gas leak may occur for any reason . grilles closing is very dangerous. Of an insurance system to work safely vented natural gas appliances are included. The name is'flue sensor. This sensor is not suitable for any reason chimney draft device secures time . Some devices in environments where CO ( Korbonmonoksit ) detector should taktırıl . Natural gas installations must be performed by certified firms . Always a suspect case'187'natural gas emergency service should be sought . \"