Eskisehir poisoning by gas leaking from a business machine workers were being treated.
According to information received , Tex Industrial Estate is located in the business in a business that uses machine learning Hayrettin Jahan K. ( 28), a yet unknown reason, was poisoned by gas leaking from business machines . Worker who was poisoned his colleagues reported the situation to the 112 emergency service ambulance was found . The medical teams to the scene , Jahan K, Eskisehir State Hospital Hayrettin raised . Homosexsual content received under the workers learned that there is the danger of life .