İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30102,893.76 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10084,207.89 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 11 Kasım 2014, Salı 10:15

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Eskisehir

Facebook Twitter

The mother and daughter from the stove leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning in Eskisehir , were being treated in hospital .

Eskişehir news: Photo Edinilen Peace residing in the neighborhood Airplanes Yadigar Street Y. ( 38 ) and daughter Gülten Y. (10) , was poisoned by leaking carbon monoxide gas stove at home . Close-by discovered the mother and daughter, reported on the 112 Emergency Service crews made ​​Eskisehir after the first intervention Osmangazi University ( Eskisehir Osmangazi ) was removed from the Medical Faculty Hospital . Photo Mother and daughter's health status to be good intuiting of the incident related investigation continues.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Eskisehir" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com