İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 01 Kasım 2014, Cumartesi 17:14

Eskişehir Stove Poisoning, 1 Dead

Eskişehir Stove Poisoning, 1 Dead
0/10 (0 person)
Facebook Twitter

Coal stove leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning from a person who lost his life in Eskisehir disabled .

Eskişehir news: Photo by information received, Erenköy Quarter Denizmen living in a street alone at home and found that physical disability Kovancılar learned from Hasan ( 65 ) came home with the news can not get close . Kovancılar find relatives while still at home , the situation was reported to the 112 emergency medical and police . Medical teams to the scene , leaking carbon monoxide gas from Kovancılar coal stove has determined that lost their lives. Photo Kovancılar corpse, Eskişehir Osmangazi University for an autopsy after his review of police Faculty of Medicine Hospital was sent to the morgue

Eskişehir Stove Poisoning, 1 Dead" comments for.


copyright 2013