A fire in an electrical transformer in Batman panic caused.
A fire in an electrical transformer in Batman panic caused. Flammable transformer fire employees from escalating DEDAS stay at the last minute was saved.
According to reports, events, Freedom Street Neighborhood Friends occurred. Hürriyet Primary School in the electrical transformer at noon in front of an undetermined reason, a fire broke out. The fire grew quickly engulfed the entire transformer. DEDAS failure of the inhabitants call the team on the team, a person from the scene in a short time, the flame area by climbing a fire substation was asked to intervene. Remaining workers at a time of rising flames, burning at the last moment to get rid of power poles down. Batman Municipality of flames to extinguish the fire brigade were given notice. Firefighters arrived at the scene intervened and the fire was under control in a short time.
Neighborhood residents claiming that arrived late at the scene of the fire reacted.