Göksun district in Kahramanmaras , he ate poisoned mushrooms old woman was taken to hospital.
Göksun district in Kahramanmaras , he ate poisoned mushrooms old woman was taken to hospital. Photo by information obtained, Göksun Kucaov dependent living in the neighborhood of 72-year-old Elif Yellow , dinner made from mushrooms collected at noon. After dinner the old woman suffering from severe abdominal pain, was taken to the hospital Göksun . Elif Yellow mushroom poisoning was diagnosed as the treatment in the hospital . Photo Here Yellow Elif made after the first treatment , under treatment were removed to a private hospital in Kahramanmaras. Photo