İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 26 Ekim 2014, Pazar 12:18

Gas poisoning from leaking from the stove Elderly Woman Dies

Facebook Twitter

The stove leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning from the old woman lost her life in Konya .

The stove leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning from the old woman lost her life in Konya . Photo incident occurred in a house in the central town of Seljuk Binkonut neighborhood . According to information obtained from Fatma Ucar living alone at home ( 83 ) , neighbors told the news could not get the police and medical teams . The old woman's relatives to enter the house with the arrival of the police , Fatma Ucar found lying motionless on the ground. In his examination in 112 Emergency Service crews at the scene, leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning from stoves found that the old woman died . Ucar's body after his examination at the scene of the police , autopsy done to Dr. Faruk Sukan Women , Maternity and Child Health Hospital morgue .

Gas poisoning from leaking from the stove Elderly Woman Dies" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com