İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 04 Kasım 2014, Salı 16:50

In Kâhta been poisoned from a family stoves

Facebook Twitter

Adiyaman Kahta stove leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning in the village of the district Salkımbağ 4 people from the same family were hospitalized .

Adıyaman news: Photo by information obtained, Salkımbağ ( Alut ) Kose families residing in the village , fell asleep after a night at the coal stove. Family working in the night shift stove leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning from father Ahmet Kose (38) was spotted by the morning when I get back home . Ahmet's wife Fatma Kose Kose (34) , children Joseph ( 10) , Mustafa ( 5) and Nuray (15) immediately Kahta be treated by removing the State Hospital. Photo Kose night that there is a potential disaster while preventing the investigation into the incident is continuing.

In Kâhta been poisoned from a family stoves" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com