Bilecik left the iron plugged in at Bozüyük because of the smoke from the fires affected 1.5 year old child is being treated .
Bilecik's Bozüyük district plugged in, dropped the iron because of fires in the 1.5 year old boy from smoke affected were being treated.
Saraycik Street Iron Özcan apartment building Elijah Ç.'Y of the houses of the inhabitants , in the morning way to work the iron outlet Do not leave plugged fire broke out as a result . Notice the firefighters and police officers on the scene were timely intervention of fire . Fire in the home during the 1.5-year-old O-Kubra . , Were affected by the smoke . 112 Emergency Service crews Bozüyük small Kobra removed to the State Hospital's state of health is good and the discharge was recorded. In the house after the fire was minor property damage . Investigation into the incident was launched.