Scratching district of Sakarya in the fire in the garage of the two-storey house was completely burned to ashes a tractor and equipment.
Photo Scalloped Çamtepe district in the neighborhood of Elijah learned that the house belongs to Lightning garage, a fire broke out due to the ignition of the electrical installation. As a result of combustion of gasoline cans in the garage located a short time, the growing fire first responders , citizens made portable tanker in the village . The scene, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department Scratching Group Senior teams , the fire was extinguished as a result of work takes about an hour from the home side splash. Tractors and garden equipment in the home's garage was completely burned , making them unusable .