Remains of Syrian refugees in Bursa apartment in electrical contact caused by the fear of experiencing a fire filled hours .
Broke the windows of the home tube exploded, environmental circles. Photo by information received, Osmangazi District Ebuishak neighborhood centers in a 5-storey penthouse apartment in electrical contact from the fire. Syrians fire soon grew up in the family's stay in her apartment for 3 people . Citizens with frightened eyes watching the flames , was saved from the flames by throwing himself out of a Syrian woman in 60 years in the house . Syrians residing here was learned that while the two young girls went to work . The tube exploded during a fire in the kitchen of the apartment's windows were broken . The fire brigade Photo deflating the half-hour operation , the citizens affected by the smoke in the downstairs had to be evacuated . Fire and police launched a large-scale investigation into the incident.