İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 31 Ekim 2014, Cuma 10:52

Stove poisoning in Eskisehir

Facebook Twitter

Eskişehir was under the influence of a mother and two children poisoned by gas leaking from the stove treatment last night.

Eskişehir was under the influence of a mother and two children poisoned by gas leaking from the stove treatment last night. According to
information obtained, Özyıldırım District Gökmeydan the events of a house in the street , mothers Gülfer Y. ( 37) , with children Gurkan Y. ( 10) and Ali Furqan Y. ( 15) was affected by leaking carbon monoxide gas from the coal stove. Following the intervention of family members of the 112 Emergency Service crews were being treated at the scene by removing the Eskisehir State Hospital. It is learned that the danger of life of a Photo Party . Photo

Stove poisoning in Eskisehir" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com