İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30101,339.72 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10083,105.94 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 12 Kasım 2014, Çarşamba 11:22

Stove poisoning in Eskisehir

Facebook Twitter

3 people from the same family from the stove leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning in Eskişehir were being treated in hospital.

Eskişehir news: Photo by information obtained, Akarbasi District Martyr Captain Tuncer allegedly leaking carbon monoxide gas poisoning from stoves Güngör Street residence in A.Ç. (32) and children A.Ç. (19) and B.Ç. (7), was ill . 3 people recognized by the neighbors , after the first intervention of the 112 Emergency Service crews arriving on notice Eskisehir be treated by removing the State Hospital. Öğrenilirken of Photo Personal health status of the best , event-related investigation was launched .

Stove poisoning in Eskisehir" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com