Elazığ , one-story house inhabited by an old woman with sparks coming from the stove caught fire.
The old woman caught fire while praying was hospitalized from smoke poisoning .
Event, the central Cankaya Tour No. 15 on the street came home . Bezier Aslan (80 ) lived alone, single-storey detached house fire caused sparks from the stove . During a fire in the next room praying woman was poisoned by smoke . Old woman comes out first called to the scene after neighbors helped medical teams to the old woman was in the ambulance to the hospital by intervening . Elazig belonging to the Municipality firefighters took control of the fire .
Investigation into the incident was launched.