The building under construction in the neighborhood of Trabzon Bahçecik fire that almost burned to warm the children was causing disaster.
Out poisoned and 1 child was taken to hospital in the fire. Photo by information obtained, Bahçecik Quarter Karaali paper was lit to warm up on street children allegedly located in the building under construction. Blown off the paper at a time in the building under construction, and easy to get used to the styrofoam with the wind and jumped . Which formed a dense layer of smoke in the area due to fire , the fire under control in a short time when firefighters reached the scene , he learned that 1 child removed from smoke poisoning hospital .