A person who poisoned the water heater in the bathroom while Samsun returned from the dead .
A person who poisoned the water heater in the bathroom while Samsun returned from the dead . Photo incident occurred Alaçam of the new mosque in the neighborhood. According to information obtained , the home of a friend who was included and MK, a water heater in the bathroom was poisoned by his scuba leaking carbon dioxide gas. When taken to the hospital unconscious Alaçam MK, then from there to Bafra State Hospital with life-threatening record was referred to Samsun Ondokuz Mayis University Medical Faculty Hospital. Police launched an investigation into the incident . Photo