Sanliurfa, in order to prevent the occurrence of poisoning caused by the stove with the coming of winter was educated housewives .
Photo Şanlıurfa Municipality Fire Department , women, women's cultural center , gave training seminar on fire safety and carbon monoxide poisoning . What to do against carbon monoxide poisoning in a possible fire at the seminar was described as applied in the presence of cinevision show. The women showed great interest in the seminar and made several presentations of information. Chairman of the Fire Department, which provides information about the seminar Khalil Red, \"Citizens for them to be more sensitive to these issues , the stove is burning , we have organized awareness-raising seminars on the stove completely blinking sleep and any additional add on . Coal and wood that the compliance while TSEs and advice you receive from an authorized dealer we . the cleaning of the chimney , we propose the necessary measures, \"he said. will continue against poisoning of education for women and men reported a Photo .